Chicago travel. Useful tips for tourists.
We’ve prepared tips for you to help you spend your unforgettable travel time in Chicago!
– Don’t catch a taxi, if you travel to the city by plane. The most convenient way to get to the city center and other areas is to use a subway. This will eliminate the need to waste time in traffic jams. In addition, traveling by metro is very advantageous from a financial point of view.
– According to experienced travelers the off-season is the best time to visit the city. Summer here is always rather hot, and the air temperature in winter can be -30 degrees Celsius. A number of tourists take a trip to the city on the eve of Christmas, because there is a festive market and the season of sales begins.
– Here is a well-developed public transport system. You can freely use a bus to travel not only across the city, but also you can easily reach its surroundings.
– Travelers who visit Chicago in the summer have an opportunity to enjoy “Trolleys” – the free buses, designed especially for tourists. Their route passes through all significant attractions. Free buses are at your disposal from 10 am to 6 pm.
– A walk on a water taxi will be a pleasant adventure. This unusual form of transport is considered a true local attraction. Its cost doesn’t exceed 6 USD.
– Budget tourists should take into account that one day a week the entrance is free in all cultural organization and museums. You can clarify the schedule of the work of numerous museums and the cost of tickets in any tourist office or hotel.
– You can appeal to Travel Show in Chicago to find and book the vacation of your dream.
Lots of emotions in “Windy City”
Chicago is a city of discoveries; there has been built the first skyscraper, created the genre of the comedy of the Midwest, and besides this is the center of blues and jazz. If you visit the city for the first time, you’ll definitely enjoy the music in the Millennium Park. So, you will not be bored in this “Windy City”.
Don’t hesitate, choose suitable Chicago travel deals and make your holidays truly unforgettable.