Welcome to Paradise: Best Caribbean Islands Beaches.
Are you are dreaming of a perfect beach, a room with an ocean view and relaxing atmosphere? Tired of overcrowded resorts and low-quality service? Below you can find top best Caribbean islands beaches; all of them are real paradise for the most demanding travellers.
- Palm Beach (Aruba). Palm Beach offers amazing white sand, calm and warm water, as well as best swimming conditions. Forget all your worries in one of the most picturesque places worldwide!
- Punta Cana (Dominican Republic). Punta Cana is considered to be the major beach area of the country. Excellent white beaches along with hot night life, numerous water parks, casinos, shopping malls and dozens of recreational zones are all available for tourists.
- Playa Paraiso (Cuba). The world-known Playa Paraiso is situated on the coral island. Fine and glistening sand, as well as warm and clean Caribbean Sea inspires and makes almost everyone relaxed and absolutely happy.
- Sainte-Anne Beach (Guadeloupe). Sainte-Anne Beach, the most famous country’s beach, offers plenty of additional kinds of entertainment, including snorkeling and scuba diving. Not to mention, the place is exceptionally popular among both experienced windsurfers and beginners.
- Seven Mile Beach (Jamaica). Seven Mile Beach is also in the list of top best Caribbean islands beaches. There is nothing new, that a spirit of freedom is a key point in Jamaica. Furthermore, nude sunbathing is a common thing here.
- Placencia (Belize). Placencia is an awesome place with white sand beaches and great offshore coral cayes. Enjoy here an additional bonus: that’s cheap accommodation!
- Pink Beach (Barbuda). Pink Beach glitters with yellow and pink due to the crashed corals in its sand. If you prefer calm and quite places, this beach will definitely become your favorite one: you can easily walk miles without seeing anyone.
How to Choose a Beach of your Dream?
First of all, make a list of the most important features of the place of your dream. Do you prefer urban or lost beaches? Should it be vast or little? Do you need any additional entertainments, cafes or restaurants at your beach?
Than choose the most suitable destination. Hate long flights? Than avoid remote distances. However, long-term vacation at your perfect place might be worthy long flight.
Whatever place you choose, just leave all your problems and setbacks and try to relax!