What is the best South Pacific Island for families?
Choosing a resort for a family vacation, people want to find a place that will make everybody happy. Many Caribbean hotels offer truly perfect conditions for a holiday with children. Mini-clubs for kids and special activities for teenagers allow young tourists not to be bored while parents relaxing on the beach and enjoying SPA treatments. After reading this article you can choose the best South Pacific Island for families.
Family rest at Caribbean islands
Fresh air, tropical nature, bright sun, delicious cuisine, excellent service; the advantages are endless. But why is this place so perfect for family vacation? Both children and adults will be pleased. Swimming with dolphins and turtles, all kinds of water activities, fascinating guided tours, yacht voyages; every minute spent in the Caribbean will be filled with new emotions. Such impressions create the best memories!
Top 5 islands for vacation with kids
Five dozens of islands scattered between North and South America are the territory of more than 30 states. We will consider the best South Pacific Islands for families:
- Cuba. Having a rest here is not cheap and only wealthy people can afford it. Adults may try legendary rum and cigars, parties on the beach till morning, and explore ancient monuments and museums. Diving, yacht voyages and other water activities are available.
- Haiti. The island appeared on the place of an extinct volcano, so the lay of the land is very unusual here. Rocky beaches with hundreds of tiny bays are ideal for a secluded rest. Numerous fast rivers promise an unforgettable rafting.
- Jamaica. One cannot imagine lazier holiday. The friendly people are always ready to share with you a positive attitude to life. If you like guided tours, visit the Bob Marley House/Museum, go to the Dunn’s River Falls and enjoy bamboo rafting.
- Puerto Rico is a small rocky island. Here you will find cheap hotels and beautiful nature. If you are tired of communication, rent a boat and go to any of the neighboring islands – 90% of them are uninhabited.
- Barbados is a perfect place for diving and water skiing. Snow-white sandy beaches, tropical forests, noisy parties until dawn and excellent service will turn your vacation into a fairy tale. There are many museums, guided tours, “pirate” places.
Choose the best South Pacific Island for families and have a good holiday!