Vacation of your dreams. The most beautiful Caribbean islands
The Caribbean islands are an inexhaustible source of beauty, secluded corners and adventures. Transparent turquoise water, white sand and rustle of palm trees provide tourists with a perfect holiday. The Caribbean Sea is the place where you can make your dreams come true.
Caribbean Islands you should visit
- Saint Lucia. The European and Caribbean styles are combined in an amazing way here. There are the finest buildings of the Victorian era, surrounded by tropical gardens inhabited by pretty colorful parrots.
- The Bahamas. A wonderful mild climate, ideal conditions for water sports, diving and golf, a developed tourist infrastructure and at the same time the natural beauty of the islands, their rich tropical nature and relative isolation attract tourists from all over the world.
- Antigua and Barbuda. It is a paradise for admirers of tranquil rest. There are 365 beaches, lush tropical forests, and cozy coves with emerald water. Fans of snorkeling and diving will enjoy the richness of coral reefs.
- Jamaica. The motto of this island is “Jamaica – no problem”. Here are many hotels with “All inclusive” system. There are hotels for families with children, for romantic couples, and even for fans of non-traditional leisure.
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Generous nature has transformed these islands into a real tropical paradise. Here you can make a trip to the top of the volcano, swim in waterfalls, dive with dolphins, go on a yacht cruise or explore the coral reefs.
- Barbados. This island is known as a place of rest for golden youth and lovers of the most luxurious parties. The nature of Barbados is unique – orchids, begonias, ferns, magnolias, coconut palms. Volcanoes and snow-white beaches are harmoniously combined. Barbados knows how to charm everyone!
- Saint Barthélemy. This island is called the island of billionaires. Here are luxury hotels with the highest level of service, restaurants with exquisite cuisine, colorful carnivals and music festivals that are held here all year round.
- Saint Martin. This is the place where harmony and relaxation reign. Distant dreams of romance become reality here. At the same time there are all kinds of entertainment that you can only imagine.
- Haiti. Almost the entire coast of the island is a single continuous beach. Most of the all-inclusive hotels are built by leading hotel groups. The choice of entertainment will really surprise you.
- British Virgin Islands. There are 60 completely different islands. Among them there are museum islands, beach islands, country islands and strange islands. There are islands for couples, for romantics, for adventurers and honeymooners.