The main peculiarities of the “all-inclusive” system is that in addition to living in a hotel, you also pay for at least 3-time meals (including alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks of local production), animators and access to the hotel infrastructure (beaches, swimming pools, saunas, fitness centers and much more).
Choosing this system you do not need to worry about anything at all. Your task is to choose the right hotel and the rest will be made by the tour operator. You cannot worry about how much money to take because you pay for the whole tour in advance. If your plans do not include shopping and sightseeing, you can generally go on vacation with an empty wallet.
Cheap all-inclusive destinations
1.Bulgaria – £459. The cheapest destination in summer 2018 is Bulgaria. The most famous beach resort here is Sunny Beach, its small beaches are ideal for families with children. Active tourists prefer the Golden Sands resort, as there is a lot of entertainment for adults. For instance, the four-star Hotel Diamond will cost you £229 per person.
2. Turkey – £464. Turkey can boast some deluxe and high-grade resorts. Here it is spread everywhere, even in 3-star hotels. Alanya, Antalya, Marmaris and Bodrum are the most popular resorts. Three-star hotels will cost you from £200 per person.
3. Morocco – £ 471. Morocco attracts tourists with African exotics, excellent beaches of the Atlantic and the vast Sahara Desert. The most affordable rates for an all-inclusive holiday are in Agadir. If you want to spend a week in a four-star hotel, be ready to pay from £284 per person.
4. Malta – £484. Malta is a picturesque island state that offers an unforgettable tropical all-inclusive. This country attracts active people, since this type of recreation is fascinating at any time of the year. Rates here start from £325 per person.
5. Spain – £502. All-inclusive holidays in Spain at an affordable price are quite rare. But you can find excellent offers on the Canary and Balearic islands – for example, in Mallorca and Tenerife. It will cost you from £216 per person.
6. Greece – £518. Malia is famous for the cheapest vacation in Greece. After Malia goes Corfu. The beaches here are incredibly beautiful. Prices in Corfu are from £250 per person.
7. Egypt – £519. The merits of Egypt are known to everyone: high-quality beach holidays all year round in the Mediterranean and Red Seas. Vacation in Hurghada will cost you about £385 per person.