7 Best Destinations for East Africa Travel.
Africa is an amazing continent, where landscape, topography and wildlife vary greatly. Being exceptionally unique and picturesque, East Africa remains to be one of the most popular places to visit worldwide. If you still hesitate, which African country to take in, below you can find a list of top safe and unforgettable destinations for East Africa travel.
- Tanzania and Kenya. These two countries are usually combined in one single trip. If you dream about seeing the Great Migration, when millions of African mammals move from the Serengeti to Masai Mara, this is a perfect choice. Giraffes, elephants, lions, leopards, antelopes and buffaloes are among the most common animals you will definitely see during your voyage.
- If you are searching for the most breathtaking scenes, Namibia can become a perfect option. Its desert environment, highest dunes and dynamic landscapes will definitely impress any tourist.
- South Africa. South Africa offers a wide range of kinds of leisure: from diving to safari, from studying the Indian culture to exploring the rare species of animals. The country itself is an extraordinary combination of African and European features.
- Botswana is the best place for those who cannot stand crowds of annoying tourists. Stunning landscapes and environmentally-friendly ecotourism are the country’s key advantages.
- Egypt is the most cost-saving destination for East Africa travel. The pyramids, breathtaking deserts and unique culture are the top popular aspects of Egypt. Furthermore, accommodation in luxurious and top-notch hotels is available for reasonable prices.
- Zimbabwe and Zambia. Both countries allow visiting Victoria Falls, the largest waterfalls on Earth. Walking in numerous national parks, hiking, fishing, canoeing and safari are all available.
- If you are fond of Arabic culture, Morocco is going to offer you an amazing experience of discovering ancient traditions in Marrakech, Rabat, Tangier and some other Moroccan cities.
Some Tips for Best East Africa Travel
If you are going to visit countries with vast rainforests, make sure to have several pieces of waterproof clothes: you might easily become wet anytime. Moreover, it is better to avoid travelling in April and May, the period of long and heavy rains. The peak season is usually in winter (from June to September).
In case you are planning to visit desert terrains, don’t forget to take cool-weather clothes: the desert environment changes drastically within each day.