Ecotourism Australia: 7 Best Destinations for Unforgettable Memories
Ecotourism is a new popular trend that allows discovering the wonders of nature. Thousands of Eco tourists visit remote places with outstanding landscapes to get the brightest impressions with no harm to the environment. Australia with its numerous natural parks and forests remains to be one of the top popular countries for wildlife enthusiasts. Find out a list of the best destinations on the smallest continent and discover ecotourism Australia with our handy tips!
- Kakadu National Park. One of the most famous parks in Australia occupies over 20,000 square kilometers. Extraordinary rock formations and wetlands along with an amazing amount of different species of birds and animals are likely to surprise even experienced travellers.
- Gondwana Rainforests. Looking for unique living museum of wildlife? Gondwana Rainforests are ready to offer dozens of waterfalls, hundreds of rare species of animals and thousands of unusual plants.
- Tasmanian Wilderness is a real treasure for amateur and professional speleologists. The longest and the most interesting caves in Australia are located here, as well as some of the oldest trees in the world.
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. Spectacular red rocks, domes and unique geological formations of Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park are going to blow up your brain! The Park is located in Australian deserts and is currently protected by UNESCO.
- Shark Bay. Shark Bay is an outstanding place, where three different climatic regions meet. The richest in the world area of see-grass beds, amazing stromatolites and a habitat for endangered animals are the key features of the Bay.
- Willandra Lakes Region. The lakes, formed around 2 million years ago now have unusual plant life and awesome sandy dunes. The scenes are likely to impress both newbies and worldly-wise travellers.
- The Great Barrier Reef. The Great Barrier Reef with dozens of islands, seabeds and cliffs, along with one and only nature and wildlife is considered to be one of the most picturesque places worldwide.
Why Choose Ecotourism Australia?
The nature and wildlife of our planet is exceptionally fragile. Since ecotourism shares an idea of minimization of people’s impact on the environment, more and more tourists prefer travelling green.
If you care about minimizing your impact on the Earth’s most sensitive environments, just travel with climate in your mind! Ecotourism allows preserving the most sensitive places and maintaining the regeneration rate of the natural resources all over the world. Become a responsible traveller and get a unique experience with no harm to the planet easily!