Top 3 free travel apps to make your life easier
Mobile applications have brought travel to a completely new level; with their help you can plan trips, save money, time and nerve cells. We will advise you what to download to your phone to choose the direction, not to get lost at the airport or in an unfamiliar city, and book a hotel room quickly and with ease.
Travel organizer. This is a new and very convenient service for travel planning. With it, preparing for the trip can be really fast and easy.
Everything is simple: we choose where and for how long we go from a huge list of the most vivid cities in the world, note everything that is interesting and corresponds to the purpose of the trip (museums, attractions, cafes, parks, etc.), and the plan and routes for each day are automatically compiled.
- tips with better directions;
- you can invite friends;
- own internal currency system, ‘piastres’;
- you can buy an audio walk.
- small city base;
- the application is under development.
We advise you to rent a car to comfortably reach the most interesting places. After all, it is always more convenient and faster than with public transport. Mobile application allows you to do it instantly: decided to go somewhere and booked a car. This service performs a search for several companies at once, allowing you to choose the most suitable offer for the most attractive price.
- low prices;
- adjusted car booking system;
- access in 10 languages;
- recalculation of 91 currencies.
- application support does not work on weekends;
- previous orders are not displayed.
If you do not know Airbnb, you never tried to rent houseroom in another country instead of hotels and hostels. This is probably the most convenient service for finding an apartment for spending the night both at the last minute and half a year before the trip. Here you can easily find a large apartment for a company, and a budget room for one. But that is not all: the application continues to evolve and acquire useful functions.
- low cost of housing;
- с The idea of the Airbnb community is the slogan «Welcome Home»;
- immersion in culture;
- freedom, because you do not depend on the order of the hotel or hostel.
Minuses (what is worth paying attention to):
- the service charges a commission of 6 to 12% of the booking amount;
- some owners, in addition to the price of renting, establish some extra fees;
- the cost of the same apartment can be different depending on the lease period. It is often cheaper to rent for a month than to rent for two weeks, and then for another two weeks;
- the host himself can cancel the reservation.